Wednesday 27 August 2008

More Sites

I'm disappointed that in the course of hoovering up news for as diverse places as structural engineering weekly and the Napier Gazette*, I have missed what is right under my nose.

There are two excellent refuges for fans of WCCC in the unofficial forum and a blog by a guy called Chris (windy on bears forums).

The forum is excellent and as it is unofficial you can go crazy and say all sorts of stuff for example I bet I could say about how the stewards on the back gate near cannon hill park are drunk on power and refuse to let upstanding members from Moseley in unless they are members of the executive club. Which probably would get removed from the official forum on the WCCC website. Why I would want to say such a thing though I'm not sure.

Chris' blog is also great and he provides match info much quicker than I do and has a nice recuring feature in "Ian Bell Watch", with a firm Warwickshire slant on England matches.

Both highly recommended and in the main link list to the right.

* - actually names of newspapers changed to protect their identity

No comments: