Tuesday 11 March 2008

In exalted company

Since starting my blog, I've sometimes felt a little cheap that I rarely have any stories which are down to my investigative prowess (unless you count finding vaguely Warwickshire related articles in the Hindu Times and New Zealand Herald).

So I was somewhat comforted this week that Cricinfo just ripped off an interview by George Dobell in the Post and made an article out of it; Harmison told Donald he was scared. Being as ripping off and regurgitating articles by George Dobell is a central pillar of the Raggy Bear, it made me feel a lot better. At least I have the decency to mention him by name when I trade off his work; Cricinfo just put "Donald told the Birmingham Post" - No he didn't, he told George in The Swan in Harborne - credit where credit's due. Although the fact their article is written by "Cricinfo Staff" might indicate they have a preference for anonymous journalism.

No comments: