Saturday 16 August 2008

Technical Problems

Hello again after a longer sabbatical than I hoped or intended. I have had virtually no unrestricted internet access since I temporary relocated to North Yorkshire for the summer. However I have just found out a cunning way to circumnavigate the internet restrictions at my work and as a result am hopeful of updating the blog most days after work.

I have managed to get to a few games over the summer thanks to strategic holidays and coupled with the awful weather this month probably means I haven't missed too much cricket that I otherwise would have been able to see living in Moseley.

In September I am going to try and look at moving the blog to another platform to allow for a better interface; among other things I don't think Blogger makes best use of the available screen space. I want to be able to have top posts, news items, blogs and video all on an obvious front page. At the moment there is too much blue space and the content is too crowded. (Sorry!!)

Not having access to the blog means that my spleen is full of whatever spleens are full of when they are not getting ruptured in accidents, which seem to be the only two functions spleens serve in the human body. Anyway I'm back, I'm grumpy and most importantly I am independent.